Keeping You Safe
Covid Safety Measures Update
Covid passes are no longer required.
Currently face coverings are not mandatory in the venue
Face coverings: guidance for public
- In line with government guidelines, face coverings are no longer mandatory https://gov.wales/coronavirus
- The wearing of coverings is now down to personal choice for staff and customers. We ask that you respect each individuals personal choice.
Test, Trace, Protect
- Contact details will need to be taken when booking tickets for the theatre and cinema
A safer space
- We’re staggering the show start times to reduce queues and operating safe queuing measures with floor markings and staff support.
- We have a one-way queueing system in operation throughout our café/bar area in an effort to reduce overcrowding.
- Doors will be open 45 minutes in advance of live performances so that you can collect tickets or make any purchases and still have plenty of time to take your seat before the show starts.
- Staff will be on-hand at all times, so if you have any concerns or questions, please speak to a member of our team.
- We ask that you please respect other people’s personal space the best you can whilst moving around the venue
PLEASE DO NOT VISIT US IF YOU…
Feel unwell with any of the identified Covid-19 symptoms.
Have tested positive for COVID-19 in the last 10 days.
Have been identified as a close contact of a positive case and asked to self-isolate by Test, Trace, Protect.
If you cannot attend a performance due to any of the above reasons, please contact us via email at email@example.com by 10am on the day of the performance and we will, offer a credit note in lieu of your ticket purchase so you can return when it is safe to do so.
- We recommend you book online for a contactless experience with all ticket checks conducted visually or using a scanner device.
- We’re offering a range of food and drinks, with contactless till payments.
- We have increased our contactless limit to help you buy safer.
Enhanced cleaning throughout
- We’ll have more frequent and more thorough cleaning routines throughout the venue.
- Stations offering sanitising gels with our compliments will be available at allocated points.
- We have invested in professional deep cleaning systems in readiness for your safe arrival.
In the care of a well-trained team
- All of our staff have been trained on the new safety and hygiene measures.
- Colleagues will be equipped with personal protective equipment for use when required.
Click or tap below for more information
|Click or tap to read the latest guidance for staying safe whilst attending our Cinema.||Click or Tap to find out the latest news on our Theatre|
To keep everyone safe, we’ve made changes to some of our facilities
|Toilets and hand washing||Café||Cinema Flyers|
|Our toilets and hand washing facilities are open to customers only .||The Café is open with a limited menu.||These are available at the front door.|