Keeping You Safe
Covid Safety Measures Update
The Welsh Government have announced that from November 15th all cinema and theatre customers aged 18 and over coming to see a film or show, will be required to present one of the following:
A valid digital NHS COVID Pass, evidence of a valid ‘recovery’ PCR test, a paper-based letter confirming full vaccination, or confirmation of a valid negative lateral flow test.
Failure to show the required information will result in you being turned away, as stipulated in the Welsh Government guidelines.
Currently customers will still be able to use the cafe and toilet area without one of these passes.
How to get your covid pass.
Paper Covid Pass – For a paper Covid pass please ring 0300 303 5667, you must be 18 and over and must had received your second vaccination at least 5 days ago. This can take up to 10 working days to arrive.
Digital Covid Pass – For a digital Covid Pass please log in to your NHS account here:
You will need a driver’s licence or passport, plus a smart phone for this digital pass.
If you are unable to get a Covid Pass you can show either one of the following:
The Recovery PCR result which you will receive via text or email. (This is a positive PCR result within 180 days, individual must have completed the mandatory 10-day isolation period from the date of the result)
Confirmation of a negative lateral flow test, you can display this result via text or email.
For any more information on getting a covid pass please see the below link.
Face coverings: guidance for public
- Please wear a suitable face covering when you visit Gwyn Hall, in line with government guidelines https://gov.wales/coronavirus
- Customers will need to continue wearing face coverings when walking around inside the venue, but these can be removed once seated for eating, drinking, and watching performances in the auditorium and cinema screens.
Test, Trace, Protect
- Contact details will need to be taken when booking tickets for the theatre and cinema
- When visiting our cafe contact details of the lead person in the party will also be required, to support the Test, Trace and Protect programme.
A safer space
- We’re staggering the show start times to reduce queues and operating safe queuing measures with floor markings and staff support.
- We have a one-way queueing system in operation throughout our café/bar area in an effort to reduce overcrowding.
- Doors will be open 45 minutes in advance of live performances so that you can collect tickets or make any purchases and still have plenty of time to take your seat before the show starts.
- Staff will be on-hand at all times, so if you have any concerns or questions, please speak to a member of our team.
- We ask that you please respect other people’s personal space the best you can whilst moving around the venue.
PLEASE DO NOT VISIT US IF YOU…
Feel unwell with any of the identified Covid-19 symptoms.
Have tested positive for COVID-19 in the last 10 days.
Have been identified as a close contact of a positive case and asked to self-isolate by Test, Trace, Protect.
If you cannot attend a performance due to any of the above reasons, please contact us via email by 10am on the day of the performance and we will, credit your tickets so you can return when it is safe to do so.
- We recommend you book online for a contactless experience with all ticket checks conducted visually or using a scanner device.
- We’re offering a range of food and drinks, with contactless till payments.
- We have increased our contactless limit to help you buy safer.
Enhanced cleaning throughout
- We’ll have more frequent and more thorough cleaning routines throughout the venue.
- Stations offering sanitising gels with our compliments will be available at allocated points.
- We have invested in professional deep cleaning systems in readiness for your safe arrival.
In the care of a well-trained team
- All of our staff have been trained on the new safety and hygiene measures.
- Colleagues will be equipped with personal protective equipment – including face coverings and gloves, for use when required.
Click or tap below for more information
|Click or tap to read the latest guidance for staying safe whilst attending our Cinema.||Click or Tap to find out the latest news on our Theatre|
To keep everyone safe, we’ve made changes to some of our facilities
|Toilets and hand washing||Café||Cinema Flyers|
|Our toilets and hand washing facilities are open to customers only .||The Café is open with a limited menu.||These are available at the front door.|