- When you arrive at the cinema, please observe safe distancing at all times and avoid waiting around in public areas, unless in a queue.
- Please wash your hands and use our sanitising stations with our compliments.
- Please be at your auditorium in good time for your scheduled start time and have your tickets ready for visual inspection, but please do not arrive too early as there will be no seating available before you enter the cinema screening area.
- We have strict guidelines for any of our colleagues who may begin to show early symptoms to stay away from the cinema. We would welcome all of our guests to do the same and stay home if they feel unwell.
- Please follow government guidelines with regards to wearing face coverings.
- To help the NHS fight coronavirus, we ask that customer details be taken for the “Track, Trace & Protect” scheme and must include at a minimum of full name and telephone number.
- We’ll be sharing guest contact details with the NHS tracing team when requested. If you are booking online these relevant details are required in order for you to complete your booking.
- We are encouraging as many customers as possible to book online or pay with card.
Please call 0300 3656677 or email email@example.com for more information or you would like to discuss anything further.
Visiting Our Cinema
We know that not everyone can book in the same transaction. Please contact us in advance so that our staff are prepared and we will try our best to seat you and your party together whilst still maintaining social distancing for other customers.
Staff will be on hand to ensure each of our guests is seated and feels comfortable in the cinema. When the film is finished, we will ensure guests are able to leave maintaining a safe distance.
We ask that customers are respectful of other customers. If they need to leave the screen to go to the toilet, they should do so, being mindful of others safety and stick to social distancing guidelines.
Should you feel unwell, test positive or develop symptoms of Covid-19 before or after a visit, please refrain from using the Gwyn Hall and follow the latest government advice.
Face coverings must be worn in all indoor public places
This applies to everyone aged 11 and over, unless an exemption applies.
All of our team have received Covid 19 awareness training and are provided with relevant PPE, to enable them to carry out their daily tasks safely
Giving your details will support the NHS Wales Test, Trace, Protect service’s efforts to control the spread of the virus, and we are therefore asking that you share your details. Your details will only be used in the event of an outbreak of COVID-19 (i.e. more than one new case of COVID-19) which is tracked back to our premises. The NHS Wales Test, Trace, Protect service will use this information to check if you, and any person in your party, may have been exposed to the outbreak.
The NHS Wales Test, Trace, Protect service is delivered by a number of public sector partners working together to help contain the spread of the virus. Together, Public Health Wales, local Health Boards, Local Authorities, and NHS Wales Informatics Service (NWIS) are responsible for implementing one of the biggest public health interventions in a generation.
Due to the Covid-19 pandemic, until further notice all customers attending a film screening at the Gwyn Hall are required to provide the name and contact information of the lead guest in their party for the purposes of the NHS Test, Trace, Protect initiative. The Gwyn Hall reserves the right to refuse access to (or order the immediate removal of, without any entitlement to a refund) any person who refuses to provide such information in the manner requested, or who is unable to prove the provision of such information to the reasonable satisfaction of cinema staff.
For more information please visit the gov.wales website