- When you arrive at the cinema, please always observe a safe distance at all times and avoid waiting around in public areas, unless in a queue.
- Please wash your hands and use our sanitising stations with our compliments.
- Please be at your auditorium in good time for your scheduled start time and have your tickets ready for visual inspection, but please do not arrive too early as there will be no seating available before you enter the cinema screening area.
- We have strict guidelines for any of our colleagues who may begin to show early symptoms to stay away from the cinema. We would welcome all of our guests to do the same and stay home if they feel unwell.
- Please follow government guidelines with regards to wearing face coverings.
- To help the NHS fight coronavirus, we ask that customer details be taken for the “Track, Trace & Protect” scheme and must include at a minimum of full name and telephone number.
- We’ll be sharing guest contact details with the NHS tracing team when requested. If you are booking online these relevant details are required in order for you to complete your booking.
- We are encouraging as many customers as possible to book online or pay with card.
Please call 0300 3656677 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information or you would like to discuss anything further.
Visiting Our Cinema
We are able to open our cinema to full capacity so that your party can sit together, this is dependent on Welsh Government legislation at the time.
Staff will be on hand to ensure each of our guests are seated and feel comfortable in our Auditorium. When the show has finished, we will ensure guests are able to leave maintaining a safe distance.
We ask that customers are respectful of other customers. If they need to leave the screen to go to the toilet, they should do so, being mindful of others safety.
Please refrain from using the Gwyn Hall…..
- Have tested positive for COVID-19 in the last 10 days.
If you cannot attend a performance due to the above reason, please contact us via email on email@example.com by 10am on the day of the performance and we will, offer you a credit note in lieu of your tickets so you can return when it is safe to do so.
Face coverings are no longer mandatory for customers and staff at the venue, this is now down to personal choice. We ask that you please respect an individuals choice in this matter.
For more information please visit the gov.wales website