Assistance Dogs Policy
We hope that everyone who visits the Gwyn Hall enjoys their experience. We advise visitors who require additional assistance to contact us in order to speak to a member of staff in advance to get the best advice.
For assistance during your visit, please contact:
Gwyn Hall Box Office
Tel: 0300 3656677
Policy for Service Dogs (SD) and Emotional Support Dogs (ESD)**
We want to be a welcoming Theatre and Cinema and recognise the right of customers to attend the venue with a service/assistance or emotional support dog.
Gwyn Hall allows Service Dogs (SD) and Emotional Support Dogs (ESD) to accompany their handler to any location in the building or facility where members of the public or persons are permitted.
We request that, if you plan to visit us with a SD or ESD, you notify us in advance of your visit and book your tickets in advance so we can ensure we can accommodate this.
If you attend the Theatre or Cinema with an SD or ESD we ask that you adhere to the following requirements so as to ensure that the experience of other guests isn’t negatively impacted:
- They must be under control at all times i.e. on a lead/in a travel basket etc.
- They must always remain quiet and close to the owner.
- They must be house broken and not relieve themselves anywhere within the venue.
- They should avoid physical contact with staff or guests, in case of allergies and for health and safety purposes.
- They should not come into contact with food or beverages on sale in the venue.
- They must be well groomed, clean and hygienic.
- We reserve the right to assess requests for animals to attend on a case-by-case basis, considering the welfare of our guests, staff and the animal in question.
- Staff may ask the guest & animal to leave if it breaches the requirements above or if the welfare of the animal is at risk.
*Dogs who do not fall under the category of Service/Assistance or Emotional support dogs will be refused entry.
**Proof of registration may be required